Tipps und Erfahrungen zum Zeckenschutz?

Scalibor Erfahrungen

Everybody has heard of them – ticks. If you ask me, tiny nasty and evil creatures. What is their function/purpose anyway? Bu than again, what  is the purpose of us humans? We aren’t angles either. Did you know that ticks are no insects?? Maybe <em>you</em> did but for me this was new! They fall under the arachnids category (spiders) which of course is completely logical due to their 8 legs (unless they are still youngsters than they have 6 legs). Although I have fed lots of ticks in my life I have to admit that I never payed much attention to their legs. I was too creeped out by the fact that they were sucking my blood out of me.
Like me, Bobby is very tasty for ticks and last year he had at least one tick a week. I am really not exaggerating here and you know what? Dog ticks are even more horrifying than human ticks. If you don’t detect the tick immediately they can grow as big as a pea (<em>yucky!</em>) I don’t know why some dogs get more ticks than others but I hope that he will have fewer problems this summer. Until know he luckily never got sick from a tick bite but since last summer we tried out two tick protection products.

More

Hunde Plattform miDoggy

Follow us

© 2015-2020 miDoggy | Impressum | Datenschutz | AGB | Kontakt | FAQ | ABOUT | BADGE 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account