Tipps bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Auslaufservice

Sometimes you simply have to give it a try in order to see whether you really want/need something or not. Before I got a dog it was clear to me that I had to find a dogwalker for those days that I couldn’t work from home. Three days a week between 13 and 14 o’clock was the idea, so that my dog wouldn’t be so lonely. I started my search on the internet and found a friendly looking guy. I didn’t really know what to look for when choosing a dogwalker so I went with my instincts. (S)he should love dogs of course, should be nice and friendly and (s)he should have some basic knowledge about dogs behavior. A few weeks later we brought our dog home and after meeting up with one possible “candidate” I immediately decided that this is the guy. We had a little test-walk and Bobby seemed to like him. I signed his contract we discussed some things and I gave him a spare key to our house so that he could pick him up. This was the very first time that someone else got a key to our home and it felt a bit weird but hey I had to trust him – and I did.

Continue reading

Hunde Plattform miDoggy

Follow us

© 2015-2020 miDoggy | Impressum | Datenschutz | AGB | Kontakt | FAQ | ABOUT | BADGE 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account